Designed with touring sound professionals in mind, the Crest Pro 200 Series power amplifiers faithfully produce high power with low distortion in an extremely lightweight economical package.
Rock stable in stereo or bridged mode operation this series is engineered to exceed expectations, when powering multiple or single loudspeaker enclosures down to a 2 ohm load.
The Pro 200 Series offer the protection that ensures safe & trouble free shows night after night.
The Pro 200 Series professional power amplifiers offer Crest's renowned sonic integrity while providing exceptionally high power ratings (6500 W bridged on the Pro 9200) in a compact, lightweight (under 25 lbs.) 2U package.
The Pro 200 Series amps feature Automatic Clip Limiting (ACL) to protect connected drivers; IGM Impedance Sensing to accommodate varying impedance outputs; tunnel-cooled, high efficiency heat sinksl and veriable-speed DC fans to limit the operating temperature and extend amplifier life.
- 8 Ohm Stereo - 1300 W
- 4 Ohm Stereo - 2200 W
- 2 Ohm Stereo - 3250 W
- 8 Ohm Bridged - 6500 W
- Dramatically reduced net weight
- Latest generation of high speed, wide-bandwidth output devices
- Twin-tunnel cooling with back-to-front air flow
- Dual, rear-mounted, continuous variable-speed fans
- Balanced male and femal XLR inputs with switch-configurable XLR polarity and sensitivity selection
- Speakon and five-way binding post output connectors
- Ground-lift switch
- Front panel circuit breaker switch
- Modular construction
- Five-year warranty